Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Help! Blog Designer wanted!

So as I have tried my best to navigate the world of widgets and favicons and all things that go into making my favorite blogs so fun and interesting, and I look at my own blog and I am disappointed I don't really like my layout and I don't like the design and I want my blog to have a button, maybe a book tracker, a list of blogs I follow, signature, more pictures etc. What most normal people have on their blog. And given my apparent inability to do this myself, I am willing to pay a reasonable price to have someone do it for me (what is a reasonable price?). If any or all of you that read (maybe its zero people that read this?) have any recommendations for a designer who can give me a simple, but fun and interesting blog design, I am all ears :)
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment