Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Search for the Perfect Jean

I am on a mission, a quest: to find the perfect pair of jeans. I have two pairs of perfect, go out, wear with heels, make my legs look skinny and my butt less flat than it really is. But I only get to wear those occasionally because I only usually wear heels at work or going out. So I am on the hunt for a perfect pair of wear everyday, skinny, comfortable, very dark wash, falls to the perfect length that i can wear them with flip flops, flats, boots or sandals, not jeggings, give the backside a little lift and all around make me feel fabulous. I impulse purchased a pair of $158 Paige Premium denim jeans yesterday, but they might be too tight in the legs for my comfort. And I had some buyer's remorse, so I don't know if I will keep them. My eyes and ears are open for suggestions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment