Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Washington Observer Week 1



Here are some of my observations about the population I encounter in my daily commute to and from work: 

 
You must carry two bags, and one of them should be a longchamp bag 
 
accessories: BOLD  
 
Lots of black business attire, but also lots of: Neon Fingernails!
Bob haircuts
 
 Scarves/layers
 Trench coats
Constant honking
Taxi drivers WILL mistake you for a piece of street trash, and try to run you over, even if you have a walk sign
People are not afraid to STARE at you
Washingtonians LOVE love happy hour
Tourists will take up the whole freaking sidewalk so you have to awkwardly walk through them if you want to get anywhere
 
City life, public transit, SOOOO many people. I am getting used to it and actually quite enjoy it. Never a dull moment!
 
Sorry it's late, I should be working on week 2!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment