Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Weekend Update




After a 2 month trip to Washington, and a whirlwind week/weekend in Boston/Baltimore/Cleveland/Vegas, I needed this weekend to be lazy/get my life back together.

Friday: I caught up on some of my much neglected reality TV, met a friend for the best margaritas in town at Cucina 214 (they put a swirl of sangria into the margarita, delish), then went to Wine Room where I ran into two of my friends, yay!

Saturday: I cleaned out my closet and finally organized all my unpacked stuff from my trips, then went to my friend Laura's graduation party. She is moving to Charlotte in July and we have several fun parties and trips planned before she leaves. I also decided to host a Stella and Dot jewelry party in a few weeks. I love their jewelry, and I can't wait to introduce more of my friends to this fun, stylish jewelry. Then I went to church and had dinner with my Dad, then ran some errands and met a few friends for beers in my neighborhood.

Sunday: I went to a 90 minute hot yoga class this morning, and my legs felt like jelly for a while after I got home, but it felt good to work hard. I really need to get back into running, so I can do a few 1/2 marathons this fall, and for some strange reason, I agreed to run Chicago Marathon 2013 with my cousin Andrew. Yes, a full marathon. eek. I better start running. Then my dad came over to look at the doors and windows in my apartment, because we have a bit of a roach problem. He was looking for places that they might be getting in. I just want to bug bomb the whole place every day, because roaches totally freak me out, and we see them every few weeks and its ridiculous. Then my Dad and I got 5 Guys burgers for lunch (yum).Then I cleaned out the fridge and now I am hanging out until it is time to go to dinner at my Dad's house for Father's Day. Then it's back to work tomorrow, but soccer starts tomorrow night and I can't wait to get back out and play, and then the Bachelorette is on! I am definitely Team Arie and Team Jef ( I know his hair is weird, but he wears it well).

That's all for me! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment