Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Weekend Update...In Letter Form, With Pictures!

Dear Sunburn, you hurt so F'ing bad!


Dear Spray Sunscreen, you don't work. 


Dear Beach weekend, I love you and I want to see you more often (minus the sunburn and the drama please)


Dear Drama, Get the F*&% out of my life, forever. Thanks. People who caused drama, I thought you were my friends....

Dear Dad, Thanks for Sunday night dinner. I love you so much!

Dear Sister Studying Abroad, Talking to you made my day. I love you more than life, and I can't wait to see you in 6 weeks.

Dear Green Juice, you taste like a jolly rancher, I like you!
Dear Outtakes of Bachelorette last week, I rewinded and watched about 4 times. Thanks for having HILARIOUS footage of the guys falling off the donkeys. "Ooops, mine is getting away" HAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment