Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Monday, September 10, 2012

Things I'm Thinking

A random collection of ramblings and thoughts:

If I stare at my peaches for long enough, maybe they will be ripe enough to eat in about 5 minutes.

My legs/butt/back are still sore from yoga yesterday morning. love it and hate it

I ate mini meatballs and rice cakes for dinner, oh and fruit strip things. That counts as fruits and veggies right? It says 100%

I never feel like working out while I am on the road, which is ridiculous because I don't have that much else to do (no soccer or yoga), yet I have 0 desire to do anything

My AC made weird noises all night last night and i was too dumb/groggy/busy dreaming about snakes to actually try to fix it. So I got no sleep and was a zombie all day. I called the front desk and the hotel engineer came up to see, and of course it doesn't make the noise, then less than 30 seconds after the door shuts, it makes the damn noise. So annoyed, but I will be embarrassed that if he comes back again it will not make the noise.

I have been watching Hoarders for 3 hours. I can't decide if it makes me feel better or worse about my life. Better because I don't live like that, worse because I have sat here for 3 hours watching it and reading blogs. fail. These people are cray cray. A mother just tried to punch her daughter in the face while she tried to help her clean her house.

I love my new essie nail polish color called miss fancy pants, even though I did a bad job of painting my nails. I think my nails are oddly shaped, so it isn't my fault that they never look good.

Even though I love being in the DC area for two weeks, it doesn't feel the same as being here for two months, when I felt like that was my new normal, now it just feels weird and I want to go home to my normal routine, which I haven't had since March.

I packed one skirt, one pair of work pants, and one dress that will need to be worn for 10 days of class. What the hell was I thinking? I also brought two bathing suits and two pairs of shorts, when fall has decided to descend on DC. My mom told me to check the weather forecast. I didn't. I'm dumb

I am so excited that FSU is past their two stupid cupcake games, and it is time to DOMINATE THE ACC!!!! And whoop up on USF for that loss 3 years ago (still mad about that one). Then to continue the streak of kicking a$$ against Florida.

I wish my new favorite show, Hardcore Pawn, was on tv. Who doesn't love a tv show about ghetto detroit residents freaking out when they don't get $5,000 for a 9" tube tv?!

I haven't started my book club book, book club is in 2 weeks, and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo is LONGGGGG. I am going to get kicked out of book club.

I wish it was still summer, because I am not ready to buy fall colored things. I still want to buy shorts and skimpy dresses.

I didn't like the Giant supermarket I went to after class today, their stuff is not arranged logically. I missed Publix. Not sure what I will do if/when I move here and there is no Publix. eek.

Side Note: How do all these weirdos on Hoarders find people to marry, and I can't even get a good date?!? (Yes, I do realize the people they marry are just as crazy as they are, but still)

All images from Google.

 


1 comment:

  1. I've never tried that Essie color. I may have to try it out :)

    I'm going to the USF vs. FSU game. I'm really excited :)

    ReplyDelete