Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Currently, I am...

Currently, I am...

Reading...

The Beautiful and the Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald. He wrote it right before he wrote The Great Gatsby (and by reading I mean I read one page and book club meets next Thursday) gulp.


Thinking about...

The fact that I sat on my couch for the 2nd Friday night in a row and feeling guilty that I am not more social.

The new/used car I want to get (Mazda 3, Mazda CX-5, Ford Edge, Ford Escape, Nissan Rogue)

Making sure I make decisions that are right for me, and not based on what anyone else thinks

What color to paint my nails

I like how I go from shallow thoughts to deep thoughts....


Loving....

The new Taylor Swift CD, Red. So good! Especially The Last Time. On repeat. over and over and over.

Seeing my sweet friend last week in Jacksonville. She is pregnant with her first baby, I just can't wait for that sweet boy to get here in January!

How I feel after hot yoga. Sweaty and gross, but detoxed and awesome!

FSU Football ...Go NOLES!


Looking forward to...

Dressing up for Halloween tonight night, Halloween luncheon at work, girl's weekend in Austin, Thanksgiving, Christmas in Boston with my family.

Wishing...

For peace for my family and friends (and myself). To get out of this little funk I am in.




No comments:

Post a Comment