Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Weekend Update--Texas Style Yall!

This post comes to you from an over tired, not ready for the week, confused about the time change (switching time zones during daylight savings time=confusion), need to shower Sunday night delirium. 

BUT, in other news, I LOOOOVE my new blog design, it was just the thing I needed to motivate myself to post more regularly, join in link-ups and make new friends :)

Thanks so much to Erika at The Fairy Blogmother for the design. She was so easy to work with, and it turned out better than I could have imagined!!

So, weekend update: it was girl's weekend and we went to Austin, TX. We randomly picked the location months ago, and this trip totally snuck up on me with all the other stuff going on. But, it was a great weekend, we had a great time, enjoyed some great live music, great food, girl time, Instagram fun (#texaslovesbakedbrie, don't ask), sleeping in and enjoying a very different scene than what I have experienced. Full recap to come, for now I will shower, clean and try to wind down enough to sleep to go to work tomorrow. Boo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment