Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Saturday, December 8, 2012

December Goals

Hello December 8, true to form, I can't post anything on time, so 8 days later I will finally post some goals.

1) Read more books. Life of Pi is currently on my kindle, and with some time off and traveling for the holidays, I should have time to read at least 2 books. Not sure what the other one will be, maybe Band of Brothers or Cutting for Stone.


2) Get people great Christmas gifts. It's hard to buy gifts for my parents, they have everything they "need", and they like to pick out their own things (much like me). I know what I want to get my dad, the trouble is finding it to meet his high standards....


3) Watch less TV. I need to stop using it as the crutch to occupy me while I clean or do other things, because all it normally does is distract me. maybe it was a blessing in disguise that our DVR broke and we lost all our shows, now there is less to watch.

4) Work out more. Soccer is my main source of exercise, and we are on break for the next 4-5 weeks, so I need to commit to more yoga, or pay for CrossFit to get me through the endless parties and eating that have already commenced, and will continue through the holidays.

5) Try to control my spending. This is hard with buying gifts, and needing presents for special occasions, and clothes to attend those special occasions in.


6) Try to blog more regularly. I really want to do it this time!

I will end it at an uneven, ugly 6 goals. Hopefully I can meet them! Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment