Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday,  As always, thanks for coming around. I have a fun weekend planned. 

Dear Ken, I am so excited to celebrate your marriage to Aimee tomorrow! You have been a great friend to me, and I am happy you have found someone that makes you so happy :) It's gonna be a great party!

Dear new party shoes, I love you and I would wear you every day. You make my toes numb, but who cares!


This is not what the shoes look like, but the studs are similar. Mine are nude leather peep toes with a black sued heel and gold studs. In case you cared.

Dear Belly Button, you are resilient! After probably 3 years of having no belly button ring in, you let me put one in when I got bored and wanted to see if it would still be open. Now I feel like a teenage girl again. 

Dear Work Party, I am excited/nervous for you. Note to self: don't get too drunk and try to dance, you have to work with these people on Monday

Dear Christmas in Boston.  One week! I can't wait for cold weather and lots of family/friend time. Please let it snow!

Have a great weekend! Linking up with Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment