Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Friday's Letters...On Saturday

Welp, I missed the Friday part of Friday's letters....Blogger fail. But I had a great night at happy hour and watching live music last night. Maybe next week!
 
Dear FridaySaturday, Thank God you are here. It has been a loooong week!
 
Dear Les Mis Sountrack, I am pretty much obsessed with you. Nevermind that the soundtrack was bought on Itunes in the mall parking lot immediately after seeing the movie, and I was still in an emotional overload/stupor due to the ridiculous roller coaster that that movie sends you on. Tears were still streaming down my face. Red and  Black, A Heart Full of Love, One Day More and the Epilogue are on constant repeat.
 
Dear Four-Day weekend next week, I can't wait! Hopefully I will be more productive than I was over MLK weekend.I just need to get through a four day work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment