Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Oops, took a month-plus blogging break without even meaning to. I have been busy, which will always be true, but mostly I just didn't take the time to sit down, think and write.Here's to a new month (10 days late) of recording my life as it happens! (I wish I had started on July 1, but oh well).

June was a busy month, full of sand soccer, regular soccer, lots of yoga, discovering how much I love fresh juices, and deciding where I wanted to move.

July has started off busy as well, with a 7-day trip to Boston, July 4th at Fenway Park, and some quality family and friend time, and some relaxation at the Trapp Family Lodge, which of course I loved because the Trapp Family story inspired the Sound of Music!!

 
Now it's almost time to go back home to humid FL, for more sand soccer, and crossing things of that Summer Bucket List!!

A few weeks ago I started jotting down some summer goals on my phone, and it quickly turned into a long list.... So I am posting it here to keep myself accountable to the items on the list. Some are serious, some are silly, but I firmly believe that it is good to have goals that challenge you so life doesn't get stale ;)

Summer Bucket List
Golf
Play tennis with Dad
Go vegan/vegetarian for a week
No caffeine for a week
One day no phone
Social media free week/weekend
Read five books (outside of book club)
Run 10 miles at once
Sign up for a race (10k or higher)
5 days no tv
Keep nails painted all summer
Drink a corona Rita
Take an impromptu trip
Save more money
Don't avoid people when you run into them ;)
Visit Danielle in Miami
Lose 10 lbs
Get second tattoo
Buy ray ban aviators
Have a steamy make out session 💋


So there you have it! Ready, set, go!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Just nominated you for a Liebster Award! check it out here (and return to the blogging world please, your blog is great!): http://crazynypostgradlife.blogspot.com/2013/08/second-liebster-award-on-blogger.html

    Congrats!

    <3, Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charlotte, thanks so much for the nomination! I am getting back on the blogger bandwagon, and I promise to respond soon! :)

      Delete