Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Veteran's Day and Weekend Update







Happy Sunday! I have had a great weekend so far, and it isn't over! Yay for having tomorrow off :)

Thank you to all veterans who have tirelessly and courageously fought to defend our freedoms. I will be calling my two favorite veterans, Grandpa and Papa, and thanking them for their service.Happy Veteran's Day!

Thursday night I went to the FSU bar downtown to watch FSU/VA Tech. FSU didn't play their best, but they triumphed in the end with an awesome touchdown and interception in the last two minutes for the win!

I had Friday off of work, so I used some Groupons for a facial (ahh) and a bikini wax (ow, wait TMI, sorry). I did some shopping on Park Ave in Winter Park, and then did some cleaning and laundry at home. Then I used another Groupon (3 in one day!) to go to Wine Room with a friend, it was fun to get out somewhere other than downtown, and I forgot how much I love Winter Park!

Yesterday I went to yoga, went outlet shopping and got some great stuff (is it sad the highlight of the shopping trip was three super cute, comfy sports bras? #oldpeopleproblems. Then I went to my friends housewarming party, and it was a lot of fun! It involved pina coladas, the atomic fart app, delicious buffalo chicken dip, good friends and an overall great time.


Today I plan to bake cookies from scratch, do some reading for book club since I am hosting this month, we are reading Gone Girl, I am so excited to read it! I also need to do some errands, and go see the parentals later.

Yay for long weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment