Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Saturday, April 27, 2013

April Goals...Posted at the END OF THE MONTH!

 This post is sort of a fail in itself, but I'm not going to beat myself up about it, because it gave me the opportunity to reflect on my progress before I even posted them....

Budget...This one is still a mess, but I am definitely trying to be more "if I don't need it, don't buy it"
Timeliness--I have actually been much better at getting to work close to "on time" ;)
Exercise/healthy eating--I normally exercise 4-5 days a week, the healthy eating is still a work in progress...
Consistent blogging...Complete and total fail
More reading...another fail...I haven't finished my book club book, and book club is next week!
Gathering home stuff--I have also been good at this! slowly but surely I am gathering the kitchen items I probably should have had a long time ago, but its happening! And I like it! I find myself almost ignoring the clothes/shoes/purses section of Marshalls and TJMaxx and going straight for the home good section!
Being a better friend/daughter/sister..hard to tell, its been a busy month for everyone in my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment