Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Monday, April 1, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans!

Linking up with Sami for the first time! Too bad there aren't too many shenanigans to report!

Friday: I had work and went to a co-worker's housewarming party.


Saturday: I went to the Winter Park Farmer's market, ran a few errands and caught up on Brothers and Sisters that I didn't get a chance to watch during the week. Then I met my parents at my church's Easter Vigil and rejoiced in the risen Lord :)

Sunday: I spent the night at my parent's house Saturday night because I had to be up early to go to church again (What can I say, I love Easter Mass). Then I added my FSU plates to my  new car (finally), helped cook Easter dinner, opened my easter basket, and watched Harry Potter. Then we ate our delicious thanksgiving feast and I vegged for a while at my parent's house. Then I got home and got ready for another week!

Definitely not too many shenanigans to report....

No comments:

Post a Comment