Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Monday, July 23, 2012

Bachelorette Recap--Finale!!!



Finally, someone that I want wins on this show! After being disappointed by Ben Flajnik last season, and not thinking Emily deserved another chance to be on the show, and not thinking any of the guys were cute, I take it all back! I love Emily, I quickly fell in love w Jef and Arie. I loved Jef almost from the start, after I got over the hair and the one "f" ;) He is so cute and sweet and my heart melted at pretty much everything he had to say, like when he asked her in the library, something along the lines of "I really like you, and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get a dog" or when he ran back and got the little Ricki puppet. I just thought he was good for her, and so cute and I may have shed a tear during their proposal :) I am not the girl that always loves love (sometimes I make barfing sounds), but I really want them to work out. Hi, my name is Amanda and I am a reality tv-aholic and I am obsessed with the Bachelor and Bachelorette. So sue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment