Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Monday, July 23, 2012

Euro Trip 2012





Next Thursday I am off to Spain, Austria, Switzerland and Germany. I CANT WAITTTT!!!! I haven't taken a real vacation in forever, and it has been 5 years since I have been to Europe! I am so excited to go back, explore new places and have a fantastic time. I get excited every time I think about it!!! I believe that Europe feeds my soul, that I left my heart in Florence 5 years ago, and there is something so magical about getting out of the fast lane that we live in, and to be part of something so foreign and new. This is what experiences are made of, humbling situations, separated from the hustle and bustle, just soaking it all in. I can't wait to soak up rays on the beach in Spain, drink beer in Germany, feel the hills that are alive with the sounds of music in Austria, and marvel at the mountains in Switzerland :) I may go start packing right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment