Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Monday, July 30, 2012

Olympic Man Candy ;)

Here are just a few reasons why I love the Summer Olympic Games ;)



 Ryan Lochte: FAVE

YUM!! (wipes drool from face)

Obviously I love it for the sports, it is all the best ones! Swimming, rowing, track& field are my favorites.

I asked my roommate, her bf and my sister a question as we were watching the Olympics last night: Would you rather be unattractive and an Olympic Athlete (like gold medal winner) or stay at your same level of attractiveness and be a normal person? My roommate and her bf automatically said stay the same attractiveness, that they really had no interest in becoming an Olympic athlete. My sister and I agreed we would rather be ugly and a great athlete. It got me thinking about what drives people. I guess competition, athleticism and recognition drive my sister and I, while attractiveness drives others. Not that either one is wrong, it is just an interesting comparison.

Which would you choose?!?

PS Dear Missy Franklin, You are my idol. I would give anything to be 17 years old, 6'1" and a swimming phenom. Keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment