Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter and Sunday Weekly Workouts Roundup

Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a blessed and relaxing Easter weekend, and is rejoicing in the Risen Lord. Easter is by far my favorite "church" holiday. The message, the songs, the fresh start, it all makes me so joyful. I hope your Easter Weekend brought you the same joy!

 My Easter basket, complete with a  HUGE bottle of sangria. Thanks Mom! And she also got me a beautiful platter with a picture of the Amalfi Coast in Italy.
 Our little tablescape :)
Me and my mom :)

It's time to get back on the blogging wagon. Big time. I have decided that the only way I can keep myself accountable is to find link ups for most days of the week :)

And lucky me, today is Sunday (duh) and I can participate in Sunday Weekly Workouts Roundup today!

Monday: Rest Day
Tuesday: 80 Minute Power Yoga class
Wednesday: 55 minute soccer game X2 plus overtime and penalty kicks (mental workout). But we won the championship! Yay Player's Club!
Thursday: 55 minute soccer game

I took this weekend off, and enjoyed every minute of it! Back to the grind tomorrow!

Linking up with Meghan and Kat

 

1 comment:

  1. A weekend off works wonders for energy and motivation to get back at it! I can't imagine an 80 minute yoga class.

    I host a weekly menu planning link up every Sunday, What's for Dinner. It's a great group and a wonderful source of recipes. Check out the latest link up http://jillconyers.com/2013/03/training-plan-and-a-plant-based-menu/

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete