Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year, Resolutions, Life Update

Well, since one of my goals was to be a better (read: more consistent blogger), and its now January 5, I am not off to the best start on this one..oops. In my defense, I had LASIK eye surgery done yesterday, and that is part of my New Year, New You, so I can cross that off my list! Now I am recovering, and so pleased with the results, so I can get back to documenting my goals for 2013!

1) Get back in shape. I want to start doing CrossFit regularly, train for a marathon, continue with yoga and soccer. I would also like to lose those 10 pesky pounds that make my pants tight and my face round. Hopefully that result comes from getting back in shape and doing a few months of WW.

2) Run the Chicago Marathon and at least 3 1/2 marathons this year. I already signed up for this one!

3) Focus more on myself, and less on what others think and/or are doing. I have a bad habit of  playing the comparison game, and it does nothing but drag me down. This year I want to focus my energy on my own happiness and personal growth, and not what everyone else is doing.

4) Read more books. My goal is at least 1-2 book per month aside from our monthly book club reads.

5) Blog more consistently, follow new blogs, and form relationships with other bloggers.

6) Complete more Pinterest DIY projects and recipes. I pin like a fiend, but never find the time/energy to complete one of them. These are a few I really like!

Source: ebay.com via Amanda on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Amanda on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment