Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Monday, January 28, 2013

Weekend Update



Sigh, another weekend has come and gone, and now the week has begun. I am kind of in a blah mood right now, and can't seem to shake it, so I will just remember how much fun I had this weekend :)

Friday night I met up with some friends to go to dinner at a hibachi steakhouse, yum yum yum! Then I spent the rest of the night on the couch, finishing Season 3 of Glee. I may or may not have cried ugly tears a few times during the last few episodes of the season. I have no idea what will come next!


Saturday I cleaned the apartment,ran some errands, found some great deals at the outlets, and had dinner with my parents and great aunt and her husband. Homemade lasagna, yum!!! Saturday night I went to a speakeasy in downtown Orlando. I have only been to one before, in DC, and had no idea this one existed, it was so cool! We snuck a picture of the rules on the back of the menu. Such a fun experience!


Sunday, I ran a few errands, and my dad came over to help me put up a shelf in my bathroom that I have been dying to have for months! I really needed some extra storage for all my stuff! Then I went back for more homemade food at my parents, and ended the night relaxing on the couch.

Now it's  almost time for The Bachelor! Yay for 2 hours of Sean-gazing, even thought I don't like most of the girls they picked for this season. Go Leslie!

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment