Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Friday, January 18, 2013

Photo Dump :)

I figured it was WAYYYY overdue to post pictures of me in real life, I didn't want you people to think I pulled a Manti Teo on you ;). I don't have a fancy camera, and I am not the photo taking type, but my Iphone is always handy to capture certain memorable moments. Here is a photo dump of some of my adventures in 2012 :)

BFF Weekend in DC. Lots of shenanigans took place this weekend, some good some bad. Great weekend overall!

Goofing off before getting my fortune told in Casadega, FL. What I was told by my "psychic" deserves its own separate post ;)

I had a work class in Huntsville, AL, in July and on the weekend I met up with my friend Abby who works in Birmingham, in the ATL. We went to the aquarium, and they had the Olympic Torch! So cool!

Another work trip to Ohio meant a weekend roadtrip to Pittsburgh, to spend time with my childhood friend and her two adorable girls! We had a fun weekend on the water, and I realized how exhausting having two little girls is. Phew!

Enjoying a giant margarita in DC after a 2 day conference :)

Channeling my inner Willie Nelson at the museum gift shop in Austin, Tx.

Dinner with 2 college gf's (one who lives in NYC)

Parent's Weekend at FSU with my parents and sister :)

Just a few cleat marks in my ankle from my soccer game.

A throwback, and some current pics of me and my girls

Carrie Underwood in Concert. So good!

Wednesday night 8 Coed Champs!

LASIK surgery. Best decision ever! I am so happy with the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment