Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This is what I'm loving on this chilly FL night.....

I'm loving the endorphin high I get from playing soccer. It always puts me in a good mood.

I'm loving my book club's most recent pick that we discussed today, The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern. Captivating and whimsical, with a dark edge, I love love loved it!




I'm loving yellow nail polish. On a whim I bought some (I think I thought I was Aria from PLL for a second, but I'm not), but I still like seeing a bright pop of color when I look down!

I'm loving Bolthouse Farms Fruit Smoothie in Berry Burst. It's so yummy!



I am also loving the Les Mis movie soundtrack, the movie was long, but the songs were AWESOME! I can't get them out of my head, probably because I have been listening to them non stop! 

 

 
Linking up with Jamie!!! Happy Wednesday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment