Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bachelor Recap-Spoiler Alert!!!

 I know I am a few days late to this, but I am just now watching Monday's Bachelor. I can't believe he got rid of Jennifer?!?!?
She is beautiful and genuine and gracious, even after he didn't give her a rose. I like her even more now.
She was so strong and classy, and then you could see her real emotions come through once she is in the car. 
I am a big fan.  I am sad to see her go :(
 I am glad that Ben gave Emily another chance, even though she almost screwed it up for a second week in a row talking shit about Courtney. We get it, nobody likes her, and she is a different person around him than she is around the other girls. Kill her with class, not by acting like a middle school girl! I want Emily to stick around, but she must stop self-combusting!

Bonus: I figured out how to add pictures to this blog! now maybe it will stop being so boring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment