Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Love Songs


These two songs have been in HEAVY rotation on my ipod. A Thousand Years is from the Twilight soundtrack but I don't remember it from the movie, but I saw the link in my random blog stalking and have listened to it hundreds of times. And ever since Ben sat at the piano on his date with Lindzi ( my new front runner to win since he got rid of Emily and Kacie B), and played those first few notes, I was HOOKED on This Year's Love.

One of these days, maybe I will organize myself enough to 1) make improvements to the blog in the form of an actual layout and some more interesting graphics and widgets and 2) schedule posts and learn how to do a link-up :)

3 comments:

  1. I fell in love with A Thousand Years after hearing it on the radio a while back and it reminding me of J :( I posted it as my link up song before. Now, I hate it and can't stand to listen to it. On the flip, I absolutely LOVE "This Years Love." An amazing song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole Breaking Dawn soundtrack! Love the blog =) great job

    ReplyDelete