Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Bachelor Update....Way late

While in SC (without my DVR), I had to make the tough decision about whether or not to watch the Bachelor live (and suffer through commercials) OR wait all the way until thursday to see who Ben would send home. Obviously, I didn't have the patience to wait until Thursday night, so I watched it live. And I was tricked! All the magazine covers and previews indicated that he would SEND COURTNEY HOME! But instead (spoiler alert) he sent Emily and Rachel (two of my faves) home. :(

I don't like that Courtney is still in the mix, I hope he gets rid of her next week. I do like Linzi and Kacie B, not sure about Nikki. I hope Lindzi and Kacie B are the final two, but I am not sure who I want him to end up with...

No comments:

Post a Comment