Social Media

home about daily reads fitness

Saturday, February 18, 2012

I thought I would have more time to blog this week...fail

So I was in Charleston, SC for work last week and I brought my laptop and my hunger games book, thinking I would have plenty of time to relax, read, blog and leave comments on my favorite blogs.

Except, I got to my class, met some way cool people, and we proceeded to turn the town upside down for the next two nights :) So it was a good failure, although our "late" nights (11 and 12pm) made for some rough mornings...

But it was worth it, I love meeting new people, we took some cool pictures on the dock by the yacht club (jumping pics and Tebowing/Bradying pics no less), and we laughed until we cried.

Cheers to making the best of mandatory training situations and having a great week! Now I am off to enjoy the rest of my weekend (and hopefully finish the first hunger games book1) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment